This project involved the refurbishment and upgrade of a building that was originally constructed in 1883 with a number of additions over the years. The architects created a new Portico Entrance and carried out a major refurbishment to all parts of the building whilst retaining its historical context. Segis through "Kfive Furniture" supplied most of the furniture to Staff and Admin Areas as well as student spaces.
Architects: Mc Glashan Everist
Photograpy: Matthew Walsh